SED Hub is committed to protecting the privacy of our website visitors. This policy outlines how we collect, use, and protect any personal information that you provide us while using this website. By using this website, you are consenting to the terms of this policy.
What information do we collect?
We may collect the following information from you:
1. Name and school details
2. Contact information, including email address
3. Demographic information, such as address, postcode, preferences, and interests
4. Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What do we do with the information we gather?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular, for the following reasons:
1. Internal record keeping
2. Improving our products and services
3. Periodically sending promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
4. Contacting you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax, or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have implemented physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, we do not have any control over those websites, and therefore we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
1. Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
2. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [email protected].
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at [email protected]. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
This policy may change from time to time, and we will update this page accordingly. We recommend that you check this page periodically to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act Chapter 440, ACT XXVI of 2001 and subsequently amended of the Laws of Malta. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to [email protected].